you saw someone wear the same shoes that you have?
I was so pissed, when I saw my classmate wear the same school
shoes that I have yesterday.
Good thing, I didn't wear mine.
I just don't understand why did I feel that way.
I mean I know this is really possible to happen.
But I just can't accept. LOL.
Have you ever experienced the same?
Please share. :)
4 comments:
you know its not worthy to think about trivial situations like that..
sell it in the gt bazaar and go buy another shoes.. :)
^ that's a goood idea sis ! thanks so much. :)
HAHAHA :)) at least it's just the shoes! dati i was in the LRT yung isang girl na pumasok, same outfit dun sa girl na nakatayo sa malapit sa door ng train. white printed shirt, black bolero, skinny jeans, high heels. though hindi parehas ng print yung shirt, the bolero looked exactly the same at natawa na lang sila parehas nung nagkatinginan sila. mukha silang sasayaw sa program hahaha :))
^ OHMYGOD. hahaha. I'm still lucky. haha.
Post a Comment