my own flow of thoughts.
Scary! That is one hell of a snake! Did you get rid of it already?Lots of love,
woah... that's really creepy. I might not even take a picture of that big snake. :P scares the hell out of me. :P
whoa! that is soo big! was it killed sis?
Yikes! Just seeing that picture gave me the chills. Snakes are freakin' scary!
yes sisters, it was killed. But I'm still scared. haha
wowww how did u manage to take the pict so close?ehhehewho had the guts to kill it?
^ sis, zoom lang yan. hehe. My dad killed it. He chopped it into 3 pieces hehe.
Deym. I hope that next time you see a random animal on your garden, it's gonna be a bunny.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Scary! That is one hell of a snake! Did you get rid of it already?
Lots of love,
woah... that's really creepy. I might not even take a picture of that big snake. :P scares the hell out of me. :P
whoa! that is soo big! was it killed sis?
Yikes! Just seeing that picture gave me the chills. Snakes are freakin' scary!
yes sisters, it was killed. But I'm still scared. haha
wowww how did u manage to take the pict so close?ehhehe
who had the guts to kill it?
^ sis, zoom lang yan. hehe. My dad killed it. He chopped it into 3 pieces hehe.
Deym. I hope that next time you see a random animal on your garden, it's gonna be a bunny.
Post a Comment