Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution 2012 (:

Welcome 2012!

2012 is the most challenging year for me.
First, I will be graduating this April.
Second, I will take my board exams this October.
And Third, I need to work as soon as I can.

Making new year's resolution or to do list for the year is something that I never did before.
But right now, I decided to finally do some.
I think I need some goals for me to achieve this year to help me keep on track.







BE MORE FOCUSED - specifically on my goals. I have a lot of things to achieve this year. I know that being relax will not help me.




BE MORE HYGIENIC - I'm shy to admit this but most of time, I find it very hard to clean my face thoroughly right after a very stressful, fun or tiring day. It's either I'm too sleepy or I'm so LAZY to do it. That's why I got lots of breakouts last year.




DEVELOP A MORE PRODUCTIVE STUDY PLAN - I never had a good study plan. I study my lectures whenever I can, or whenever I want to. But no definite plan. So I want to start now because I'll be going to a review school 4 months from now.






THINK BEFORE SPENDING - I want to do this. I really want to do this. :) I've got a lot of stuff that are left untouched for about 6 to 8 months. I don't want that to happen again.





FIGHT PROCRASTINATION. ALL THE TIME. - This year, I want to do only those things that will help me achieve my goals. No more killing time stuff.




LEARN TO BALANCE TIME - I want to spend time with my family, friends, BF, and with myself. But I also need to study. This year I'll try to balance everything.







DRINK LOTS OF WATER - I've been diagnosed with UTI and I have kidney stones already. Yes, I don't want to drink water. It makes me feel oh-so-bloated. But now, I'll drink water as much as I can. Not only because of my health problem, but I know this is good for my skin too. :)



BE ORGANIZED - I hate it when my things are all piled up, and I need to remove everything just to find what I'm looking for. So I want to be organized, specially in my own room.



There you have it guys. :)
I hope I can do everything that I listed here.
I'll try to update my blog often. :))

2 comments:

MissGennD said...

Happy New Year to you! Wishing you the best for 2012~ =)

Alice said...

Happy New Year! :) Have a great 2012 ahead! :)