It is really a hard and heart-breaking day for me.
Today, I decided to cut my hair.
I've never had a haircut since July 2010.
Maybe because I really love my hair, and I miss having a long one.
But now, things have changed.
I find my hair very hard to manage.
It is really hard to comb, and to style.
I wanted to have super sleek and shiny,
but my hair's a bit wavy and thick.
Plus, the expenses.
I need to buy 2-3 bottles of shampoos every month.
I noticed how light it feels to have a short hair.
It can also make a face look fresher and younger. :)
Here's the before and after:
I missed y'all :))

4 comments:
Hi! Its okay don't be sad about your hair..it will grow back. ^^,
a haircut always makes me feel better too! hope everything's fine now.
Thanks everyone :)
it sill looks quite long :) it'll grow back
Post a Comment