Monday, October 25, 2010

FOOD: San Marino Corned Tuna Burger



Hi everyone !
I'm back with my latest food discovery.

My sem break just started and one of the things that I need to struggle with is boredom.
So I decided to do something to make my tummy happy. :)

I learned this recipe from one of those nice QTV Cooking Shows.

San Marino Corned Tuna Burger

Ingredients:


6-8 strips of Bacon

Cabbage, shredded

Quickmelt cheese

1 Can of San Marino Corned Tuna

Hamburger Buns

Procedure
:

Heat the buns then fry the bacon.

Spread the San Marino Corned Tuna on the bun

Put the fried bacon on the top of the tuna.

Place the cheese on top of the bacon,
then heat using the microwave to melt the cheese.


Sprinkle the shredded cabbage on top of the melted cheese

DONE ! :)

***


To make this burger special, I fried some french fries.


Enjoy ! :)


4 comments:

Dee said...

Okay, nagutom ako ng todo. Hahaha I want to try this now! Sana may corned tuna pa kami! XD

sheri amor said...

yuuuuuum... although id prefer eating the bacon and the cheese alone... yummy but ill try it :)

Nadine Natalin said...

nice post :) easy step for less than 30mins

Anonymous said...

try putting mushrooms too! It'll be super awesome! Tried making San Marino Corned Tuna Pizza bread before and it rocks! try it too! :)