My long awaited package is already here..

It is the Lumiere Brushes ! :)
Lumiere Junior Eye Buki BrushLumiere Angled Fiber Optic Brush
CLOSER LOOK::


Yesss.. I'm happy that I already got this package.
I was shocked to see that the color of the brushes changed.
I thought it's the same old black and white or brown Lumiere brush.
I guess it's the new look.
It's okay with me. I don't like it and I don't hate it either.
It's just that I find the color dirty.
The bristles are so soft, I can't wait to use them. :)
Thanks for reading ! ;)
I was shocked to see that the color of the brushes changed.
I thought it's the same old black and white or brown Lumiere brush.
I guess it's the new look.
It's okay with me. I don't like it and I don't hate it either.
It's just that I find the color dirty.
The bristles are so soft, I can't wait to use them. :)
Thanks for reading ! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment